Welcome to Zeeba Daycare Dalston, Hackney
Zeeba Daycare Dalston is a private day care nursery situated in the Labyrinth Tower which is part of Dalston Square, and is conveniently located within walking distance of Dalston Kingsland and Dalston Junction Overground Stations.
We are open full-time from 7:30am – 6:30pm caring for children from 3 months to 5 years.
Our philosophy is that every child we care for deserves a calm, caring, safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
Taking care of our staff’s wellbeing is of prime importance to us and we are proud to have been voted the 14th best place to work in the whole of the UK.
We adhere to our registration on the Ofsted Early Years Register. This monitors the overall quality standards of the early years provision in line with the principles and requirements of the ‘Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage’.
Book your Nursery place now and receive a 10% discount
Book your Nursery place now and receive a 10% discount on your fees for 4 months!*
Please call us on 07951 796603 to find out more about our Nursery.
Best wishes from Lenka and the Zeeba Dalston Nursery Team.
*valid for all registrations taken before 31.07.21 with a start date from 01.05.21 to 01.08.21. 10% discount applied between 01.09.21 and 31.12.21.
Join us at our next Open Day on Saturday 10th July for a chance to see our lovely Nursery.
This event is by appointment only.
Above and Beyond Educational Experiences
We offer a range of unique educational experiences which enable children to become successful, lifelong learners including:
- Wake up and shake up – an activity to energise the brain using cross-lateral movements
- A cookery station which incorporates many aspects of the curriculum
- Community visits which allow children to experience social activities outside the nursery setting
- A range of bespoke activities which promote your child’s well-being and confidence, including Emotions Boxes and Chatterboxes
- Garden Champions (RHS School Awards Levels 1, 2, 3 & 4) – our gardening activity which is supported by the Royal Horticultural Society’s School Gardening Awards training programme.
- Yoga sessions