Welcome to Zeeba Daycare Dalston
Zeeba Daycare Dalston is a private day care nursery situated in the Labyrinth Tower which is part of Dalston Square, and is conveniently located within walking distance of Dalston Kingsland and Dalston Junction Overground Stations.
We are open full-time from 7:30am – 6:30pm caring for children from 3 months to 5 years.
Our philosophy is that every child we care for deserves a calm, caring, safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
We adhere to our registration on the Ofsted Early Years Register. This monitors the overall quality standards of the early years provision in line with the principles and requirements of the ‘Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage’.
Our main aim is to provide a secure and happy environment where children can learn through play.
Your first settling in sessions will give you and your child an opportunity to get to know your child’s Key Person.
Children go on daily outings to ensure they have regular opportunities for learning outdoors. This gives children the freedom to explore and be physically active.
Our menus are designed by the nursery chef and a paediatric dietician to meet the needs of each age group.
We offer unique and exciting extra-curricular activities for our children which include amongst others:
- Wake up and shake up – an activity to energise the brain using cross-lateral movements
- A cookery station which incorporates many aspects of the curriculum
- Community visits which allow children to experience social activities outside the nursery setting
- A range of bespoke activities which promote your child’s well-being and confidence, including Emotions Boxes and Chatterboxes
- Garden Champions (RHS School Awards Level 1) – our own bespoke extra-curricular gardening activity which is supported by the Royal Horticultural Society’s School Gardening Awards training programme.
- Yoga sessions
Click the button below for full details of the amazing extra-curricular activities on offer for our children.
Zeeba Dalston is situated in a spacious, open plan environment in the Labyrinth Tower in Dalston Square E8